Sunday, February 22, 2009

The World Clock Project


I found a very cool thing I keep meaning to share with you, but interesting things keep happening to me. Or at least, I think they're interesting! But I have resolved to delay no longer. So here's a fun site you might enjoy.

It's the World Clock Project at Flickr.

People submit photos to represent the 12 hours. The project coordinators are interested mostly in clocks found in public spaces, all around the world.

See why I'm interested? It truly is traveling through time and space!

You can also see the images at The World Clock Project: A Community-Powered Timepiece.

Tomorrow, I'll share my favorite public timepiece in my town...

2 comments:

lisahgolden said...

That is really cool! Very fitting here.

Jayne said...

I like it! Thanks for sharing.